1. What does Pilot Group Ltd do?
Pilot Group Ltd is a company registered in Armenia at Armenyakyan street 121/7, 0047 Yerevan, and the company number is 273.1290560
We build ready-made software solutions to help people start their own businesses online.
The list of our promo websites includes:
We have designated a Data Protection Officer. You can reach them by emailing email@example.com, by sending a post to our mailing address, or by using any of the contact options on the Pilot Group Ltd’s websites.
2. What information does Pilot Group Ltd collect?
2.1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
You may browse our promo websites anonymously. We do not collect any personal data about visitors to our sites. We will only place session ID cookies on your device (see below for more information on cookies). This information does not let us identify you.
2.3. We use the following CRM system to collect and process your information:
2.4. We also use the following analytics tools to collect and analyze information about how people use our sites. We work with this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The information may include the number of visitors to the sites, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Roistat https://roistat.com/privacy
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Yandex Metrica https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/privacy-policy
- Amplitude https://amplitude.com/privacy
3. What are cookies and what cookies does Pilot Group Ltd use?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or the memory of your device. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your device, such as browsing history and user preferences.
- cookies related to the performance of Pilot Group Ltd’s websites, such as analytics that helps us determine how our site is performing, how effective our marketing campaigns are, and ensure that we know how to customize and improve our websites for you
- cookies related to the functionality of Pilot Group Ltd’s websites, such as providing you with services available through our websites, and using some of their features, such as access to secure areas
You can disable cookies in your browser and keep browsing our promo websites.
4. How does Pilot Group Ltd use the information?
4.1. The main reason we use your information is to provide our services to you. This may include:
- Providing access to your personal demo or trial of a product
- Offering technical support and maintenance
- Providing customization services
- Identifying you as our customer for product updates
4.2. To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Contract: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative purposes.
5. Does Pilot Group Ltd share my personal information with third parties?
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations.
The third parties that we share your data with fall into the following categories:
- information technology companies (hardware and software) which provide services to support our websites and products
- payment processing and telecommunications companies to facilitate payments for our products and services
We may be required by law to share your data with law enforcement agencies. We will cooperate with law enforcement enquiries from within or outside your country of residence.
6. How long will Pilot Group Ltd keep my data?
We keep your personal information as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes, as laid out in Section 4 above.
If you are our customer, that is if you have purchased a product or a service from us, we may need to identify you to provide product updates/upgrades and maintenance. The bare minimum information required to do that includes your email address and the order number(s).
If you are not our customer, we will delete your information if you have not come in contact with us for over two years.
7. What information does Pilot Group Ltd collect about me if I’m under 18?
Our products and services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
8. How does Pilot Group Ltd protect my personal data?
Pilot Group Ltd has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including your personal data.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites, member database and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while it is being transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We shall inform you within 72 hours in case there has been a data breach, by sending an email to your registration email address and by posting the announcement on our blog and social media accounts.
9. How can I request access, change or delete my information?
We want you to be in control of your information, so we have provided you with the following tools:
9.1. Reviewing your information
Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request a copy of your personal information by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using any of the contact options on the contact pages of the Pilot Group Ltd’s websites.
9.2. Updating your information
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us at email@example.com or by other means and tell us how we should rectify or complete the information.
Please keep in mind that we may reject the review and update requests if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user.
9.3. Deleting your information
You can request that we delete your information by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using any other contact option available to you on the Pilot Group Ltd’s websites.
Please note that we need to identify you in order to keep providing product updates/upgrades and maintenance to you as our customer. It means that we may not be able to accommodate certain requests if such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore.
9.4. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer the above requests.
10. Does Pilot Group Ltd process my end users’ personal information?
Yes, we do, and there are two reasons why we can process your end users’ personal information.
10.1. Number one is we are hosting your website. The legal basis for our processing of data is the contract performance. You as the site owner will be the controller of the end users’ data.
10.2. Number two is you are joining the Dating Pro Network, the community of independent dating website owners who exchange members’ information without giving away their contact details.
The legal basis for our processing the data is the end users’ consent and, in most of the cases, the performance of the contract that the members of the Network have with us.
For example, we use their information to maintain their account and their profile, to recommend other users to them, and to make their profiles viewable to other users.
Note: All the records and data relating to the people who have registered through your dating website belong to you as the site owner.
11. When and why does Pilot Group Ltd share the personal information of my end users?
11.1. We share the personal information of your end users with the Network partner websites in order to make the user profiles discoverable by more people across the Network.
The information about an end user is only sent to the Network and shared with the partner websites if they have given their explicit consent to join the Network.
11.2. If they do not give their consent, the information will not be sent to the Network database and will only remain in the database of the original dating website (parent website).
If they decide to withdraw their consent at any time later, their information will be deleted from the Network database as well as from the databases of partner websites, within a reasonable period of time after we receive notice of the withdrawal.
11.3. If an end user has given consent, their information is forwarded to the partner websites as long as the end user’s data corresponds with the partner’s requirements, including age, gender, orientation, site language, location, and the type of the parent dating website.
12. What information about my end users does Pilot Group Ltd collect and process?
Personal information is crucial in helping people develop meaningful connections. That is why we collect and process information within the scope of the Dating Pro Network.
12.1. This is the information that the Network system sends to its database and shares with the partner websites in order to make a user profile discoverable by more people across the Network.
User profile information:
- Login credentials, not visible to other members (email in an encrypted format).
- Profile information, not visible to other members (user ID, site language).
- Profile information, visible to other members (nickname, date of birth, gender, preferred partner gender, preferred partner age, chosen location, profile picture).
- Additional profile information, visible to other members if provided by the user (first name, last name, gallery photos, body type, hair colour, height and weight, race, religion, smoking and drinking habits, more).
12.2. This is the information that the partner websites exchange via server requests to the Network server, however, it is not stored in the database but transmitted directly.
Activity and usage information:
- End user’s online/offline status.
- Users they connect and interact with, time and date of the exchanges, number and content of messages that they send and receive via the site messengers.
12.3. We do not collect and process any other information within the scope of the Dating Pro Network, including and not limited to the users’ financial information, device information, and more.
13. How can my end users withdraw their consent to join the Dating Pro Network?
Your end user will need to send you an email with the notice which you then forward to us, to the address email@example.com. We will delete the end user’s information from the Network database and start the deletion process that will remove the information from the partner websites as well.
Your end users will remain members of your website, regardless of whether or not they choose to take part in the Network.