1. What does Pilot Group Ltd do?
Pilot Group Ltd is a company registered in Russia at 68 Leninskiy street, Yoshkar-Ola, Mari-El, 424003, and the company number is 1101215004472 (ОГРН 1101215004472).
We build ready-made software solutions to help people start their own businesses online.
The list of our promo websites includes:
We have designated a Data Protection Officer. You can reach them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a post to our mailing address, or by using any of the contact options on the Pilot Group Ltd’s websites.
2. What information does Pilot Group Ltd collect?
2.1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
You may browse our promo websites anonymously. We do not collect any personal data about visitors to our sites. We will only place session ID cookies on your device (see below for more information on cookies). This information does not let us identify you.
2.3. We use the following CRM system to collect and process your information:
2.4. We also use the following analytics tools to collect and analyze information about how people use our sites. We work with this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The information may include the number of visitors to the sites, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Roistat https://roistat.com/privacy
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Yandex Metrica https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/privacy-policy
- Amplitude https://amplitude.com/privacy
3. What are cookies and what cookies does Pilot Group Ltd use?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or the memory of your device. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your device, such as browsing history and user preferences.
- cookies related to the performance of Pilot Group Ltd’s websites, such as analytics that helps us determine how our site is performing, how effective our marketing campaigns are, and ensure that we know how to customize and improve our websites for you
- cookies related to the functionality of Pilot Group Ltd’s websites, such as providing you with services available through our websites, and using some of their features, such as access to secure areas
You can disable cookies in your browser and keep browsing our promo websites.
4. How does Pilot Group Ltd use the information?
4.1. The main reason we use your information is to provide our services to you. This may include:
- Providing access to your personal demo or trial of a product
- Offering technical support and maintenance
- Providing customization services
- Identifying you as our customer for product updates
4.2. To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Contract: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative purposes.
5. Does Pilot Group Ltd share my personal information with third parties?
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations.
The third parties that we share your data with fall into the following categories:
- information technology companies (hardware and software) which provide services to support our websites and products
- payment processing and telecommunications companies to facilitate payments for our products and services
We may be required by law to share your data with law enforcement agencies. We will cooperate with law enforcement enquiries from within or outside your country of residence.
6. How long will Pilot Group Ltd keep my data?
We keep your personal information as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes, as laid out in Section 4 above.
If you are our customer, that is if you have purchased a product or a service from us, we may need to identify you to provide product updates/upgrades and maintenance. The bare minimum information required to do that includes your email address and the order number(s).
If you are not our customer, we will delete your information if you have not come in contact with us for over two years.
7. What information does Pilot Group Ltd collect about me if I’m under 18?
Our products and services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
8. How does Pilot Group Ltd protect my personal data?
Pilot Group Ltd has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including your personal data.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites, member database and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while it is being transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We shall inform you within 72 hours in case there has been a data breach, by sending an email to your registration email address and by posting the announcement on our blog and social media accounts.
9. How can I request access, change or delete my information?
We want you to be in control of your information, so we have provided you with the following tools:
9.1. Reviewing your information
Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request a copy of your personal information by messaging us at email@example.com or using any of the contact options on the contact pages of the Pilot Group Ltd’s websites.
9.2. Updating your information
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by other means and tell us how we should rectify or complete the information.
Please keep in mind that we may reject the review and update requests if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user.
9.3. Deleting your information
You can request that we delete your information by sending a message to email@example.com or by using any other contact option available to you on the Pilot Group Ltd’s websites.
Please note that we need to identify you in order to keep providing product updates/upgrades and maintenance to you as our customer. It means that we may not be able to accommodate certain requests if such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore.
9.4. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer the above requests.